Thursday, October 16, 2008

Web4J : An Interesting framework

Its been quite a while since my last post here. I understand that my sudden disappearing act must have annoyed a many of my regular visitors; especially the ones who are expecting the second part of the XRX tutorial.


Whilst you wait for the concluding part of the XRX article, I thought of sharing somethings that i found to be interesting -


As Java Web application frameworks have become more powerful and flexible, they've also become more complex. John O'Hanley's WEB4J framework in many ways flies in the face of this trend: it offers few customization options, but is easy to learn and work with. Read on to learn about the unusual (and somewhat contrarian) development principles behind WEB4J. You'll also have the opportunity to test out the framework by building a feature for a sample Web application... [more]


No comments: